Are You Using PayPal Data Analytics To Understand Your Online Sales?
If you use Paypal and answered “no” to this question, then have we got the software for you!
First of all, let me tell you this, there are over 179 million PayPal users in the world today, and in most likelihood this includes you. Sellers and Resellers are using it to send and receive money for their products and services.
Whether you’re an affiliate marketer, product vendor, software creator, a Facebook marketer, or an e-commerce seller, chances are like many others you use Paypal in your business.
PayPal is great for sending and receiving payments for products or services and of course, making good money online. But have you ever thought how much a customer is worth to you? How many repeat customers do you actually have? Who is your largest customer and which country are most of your buyers from? What time do you get most of your sales? How frequently do your sales come in? In other words, you need in-depth Paypal Data Analytics if you want to make it successfully in the arena of Internet Marketing.
Does Paypal Share It’s Paypal Analytics With You?
Well the sad truth is, and I discovered this so painfully, is that Paypal does not at all show you all of this information. Anka and Vivek, the creators of this app, have been selling online buying products from others and have been waiting for PayPal Data Analytics and features to be added to PayPal, but that never happened, That’s why they decided to create a software that I’ve been waiting for that could do all this using PayPal. Software giving you the PayPal Data Analytics that you need.
Introducing PayDrill for Your PayPal Data Analytics
introducing PayDrill, the ultimate PayPal software that every PayPal user absolutely needs for PayPal Data Analytics. It connects to your PayPal account to pull in data, do the number crunching and shows you all details with actionable indicators, metrics, trends, and highlights. Essentially it makes a lot more sense out of your PayPal data and shows you amazing meaningful information that you can use to grow your business. The ultimate in PayPal Data Analytics.
What You See With PayDrill For Your PayPal Data Analytics
So what do you see when you use PayDrill for your PayPal Data Analytics? Well, first of all, a summary dashboard that shows you all key indicators and metrics about your business.
Instantly see the following:
- PayDrill for PayPal Data Analytics shows your account balance in real-time,
- PayDrill for PayPal Data Analytics shows you an overview of your sales,
- PayDrill for PayPal Data Analytics shows you the fees paid for any refunds and chargebacks,
- PayDrill for PayPal Data Analytics shows you an overview of your product sales, their revenues, and performance,
- PayDrill for PayPal Data Analytics shows you beautifully animated graphs that let you see everything, an instant overview of your customer metrics, along with your value per customer peak order time and frequency.
Watch an amazing live demo of PayDrill for PayPal Data Analytics:
Things you cannot see in your PayPal is what PayDrill will show you with PayPal Data Analytics. In one click the transaction dashboard shows you a list of your transactions and lets you search through your transactions super fast. Find any sale, customer info, or transaction details in just one second. In fact, never before has working with the PayPal app been so fast, easy, and enjoyable. Click on any transaction and immediately see complete details on the right side. No more waiting or digging through pages anymore. The sales dashboard, while it shows your sales trends and highlights to give you a clearer picture of your business, see a list of your sales and details in the same view. Never before has the process of going through your sales and PayPal been this fast.
Simple and easy to use, you can even issue refunds in two simple clicks or instantly search and download your sales in one click with your copy of PayDrill for PayPal Data Analytics. The payments dashboard lets you keep track of your purchases and outgoing payments. Get a clear picture of where you are spending and how much. Instantly search for any payment and download details of your transaction keeping track of your undelivered purchases, expenses, and managing subscriptions has never been this easy. Companies like Amazon, Uber, Netflix, eBay, and Apple, look at metrics like these and make decisions based on these metrics and grow their businesses. That’s what you can do as well with PayDrill for PayPal Data Analytics.
PayDrill For PayPal Data Analytics Will Solve Your Sales Tracking
Paydrill has solved a huge problem for us. We sure hope it does for you too. Every PayPal user on the planet needs this software and there are millions and millions of them including you. Using PayPal has never been this easy fast and helpful and I know you want to experience the same thing for yourself. Make it smart and completely hassle-free. All you need to do right now is click the button below and get instant access to pay drill. It costs very little and it’s perfect for your business. This is the perfect PayPal software and you need to get a copy for yourself.
Summary Of PayDrill For PayPal Data Analytics
- Software for Paypal – Created specifically to work with Paypal and make your life easier, see stuff you’ve never seen before with this.
- Super Easy & Extremely Fast – Installs and ready to go in under 2 minutes, downloads data seamlessly and gives you faster access to transactions
- Metrics You’ll LOVE – See metrics like average value per customer, average order time, order frequency and sales profit/revenues in one view.
- Perfect For Buyers & Sellers – Whether you sell online or just use Paypal for purchases, now you can track everything easily. Save Money & Grow Your Business at the same time.
- Find Everything Faster – With our dynamic search & filters, never again will you have to wait every time you search for a transaction or a customer, PayDrill gives instant results.
- Works Offline Too – PayDrill works right from your desktop and downloads all data on your computer which means you don’t need to be online to find anything or run reports.
Would you still pay to an accounting firm after this? Save more money and start growing your business. GET Your copy of PayDrill For PayPal Data Analytics Here!