Is This Post Too Long For Your To Read? Then Click Here To Download This Post As A PDF! ...........................................................Where Can We Send The PDF?Please Enter your Email Address
Is SEO Important In The World Of Internet Marketing?
Well, let me give you my answer and let me do it by explaining this. Organic search is a huge part of most businesses’ website performance, as well as a critical component of the buyer funnel which ultimately gets your users to complete a conversion or engagement. That is what Internet Marketing is all about.
SEO Rules The Marketing World
So as marketers like you all know, Google owns a significantly larger portion of the entire search market than all of its competitors like Yahoo, Bing, Baidu, Yandex, DuckDuckGo, and the many, many others that we see out there today.
However, that’s not to say that all search engines don’t contribute to a brand’s visibility — because they do, they really do — but it’s just that Google owns about 75 percent of the overall search market. And that makes it the clear-cut leader and thus its guidelines are important for all those who want to be in the arena of Internet Marketing to follow.
However, the remaining 25 percent of the market which is owned by other engines, is obviously valuable to brands as well.
Google though, being the most visited website in the world (as well as specifically in the United States), also happens to be the most popular email provider in the world (with more than 1 billion users). Not to mention YouTube is the second biggest search engine.
We know that a clear majority of the world that has access to the internet is visiting Google at least once a day to get information. So, being highly visible as a trusted resource by Google and other search engines is always going to work in a brand’s favor.
So, how do we as Internet Marketers get there? It is high-Quality SEO and high-quality websites that takes brands there.
With all of that said, to answer my first question again, YES, SEO is super important for all Internet marketers to understand and use properly in today’s highly competitive Business World!
But, then as we know, to do this right on the Global Marketing Stage, is a battle of epic proportions!
And To Win This Battle, You Need SEO.
Now, we hear this statement so often, “this is simple. All you need to do is to get your content to rank highest on Google. Then, you get the trophy of massive traffic. But, is it really that simple?
The answer is NO.
You see, to enter the world of SEO successfully, you need to have technical knowledge and SEO skills. That is where many Internet Marketers get stopped in their tracks. They don’t have the time to get all that knowledge and the time to acquire all these skills needed to do SEO right. And for those who do not fit into this category find that this could be the most troublesome thing to do.
Well, that ends today. Ankur Shukla already created the software to ease your problem. Let’s take the time now to talk about it.
The newest software that can ease your mind in thinking of your SEO work. Do You Want To know more? Let’s go read this review of SEO Toolkit!
The Main Features Of SEO Toolkit
SEO ToolKit Gives You:
- Article Spinner & Rewriter – Spins a text article & rewrites it – works in 7 languages. Get unique content for your site quickly.
- Plagiarism Checker – Check the uniqueness of an article. Make sure your content is unique to get better ranking.
- Backlink Maker – Creates backlinks to your site automatically, plus pinger. Get backlinks in high PR pages with just one click.
- Meta Tag Generator – Generate Google-friendly meta tags. Improve your onsite SEO adding proper metatags for Google and other SE.
- Meta Tags Analyzer – Analyze the Meta Tags for any webpage. Find out what keywords your competitors are targeting + improve your onsite SEO.
- Keyword Position Checker – Find out in which position a website ranks in Google & Yahoo for multiple keywords. Get info about your rankings and your competitors for multiple keywords.
- XML Sitemap Generator – Generate an XML sitemap for your website. Improve your SEO ranking by creating a sitemap and submitting it to multiple SEs.
- Backlink Checker – Find the number of backlinks to a website. Find out how many backlinks your website has (or your competitors).
- Alexa Rank Checker – Find out the Alexa Rank Checker of a website. Get info about the popularity of a website.
- Online Ping Website Tool – Ping your website from 60+ websites. Improve your SEO by notifying SEs of new pages on your website.
- Link Analyzer – Get information about all links on your website. Get the info you need to improve on-page SEO for your website.
- Keyword Density Checker – Find out how many times each keyword appears on a website. Find out what keywords your competitors are targeting + improve your onsite SEO.
- Google Malware Checker – Find out if your website has been hacked. Keep your site safe.
- Broken Links Finder – Find out of your site has broken links, identify them and remove them for better SEO & higher rankings.
- URL Rewriting Tool – Creates a .htaccess file with your URL rewriting. Improve your permalink structure.
- Redirect Checker – Find out if your website has www / non-www redirection.
- MozRank Checker – Find out MozRank, Page Authority and Domain Authority for any domain. Get useful SEO information.
- Server Status Checker – Find out the status of your server (online/offline). Make sure your website is online.
- Webpage Screen Resolution Simulator – Find out how your website looks at several screen resolutions. Make sure your website looks good on mobile devices to offer a better user experience.
- Reverse IP Domain Checker – Find other domains hosted on the same server. Spy on your competitors.
- Blacklist Lookup – Find out if your domain/IP has been blacklisted. Make sure your website is not blacklisted/penalized.
- Page Speed Checker Tool – Speed is a very important factor for ranking your sites higher especially on mobile devices – use this to check your speed.
- Link Price Calculator – Find out how much a link from a specific domain might be worth it. Find information about the best websites to get backlinks from.
- Domain Hosting Checker – Find out which hosting company a website is using.
- Google Index Checker – Find out how many pages Google has indexed for a specific domain. Get useful information for your SEO from Google.
How Does SEO ToolKit Work?
This is super easy to use. Not convinced? Let’s go check the demo video below:
The “Pros” Of SEO Toolkit
- SEO Toolkit is Super user-friendly
- SEO Toolkit Doesn’t require deep knowledge of SEO
- SEO Toolkit has Responsive Technical Support
The “Cons” of SEO ToolKit
So far, we have not seen any problems with SEO Toolkit. You just have to make sure that you are using this with a fast internet connection to get 100% functionality. If you encounter an unknown issue, the support helpdesk is open to help you.
There you have it! We already gave you the things you need to know to take your career into the next level without a sweat. GET Your copy of SEO Toolkit Here!