Is This Post Too Long For Your To Read? Then Click Here To Download This Post As A PDF! ...........................................................Where Can We Send The PDF?Please Enter your Email Address
Still uploading awesome YouTube videos but did not get a lot of traffic?
Well, read this from the Hootsuite Blogg!
Whether you’re a first-time creator looking to grow your YouTube subscriber count, or an experienced video marketer looking to increase your brand’s video views on YouTube, the first step towards mastering this platform is getting a handle on the numbers. Not to mention staying up to date with them.
Below, we’ve got the year’s new numbers: who’s using Youtube? How are they using it? And what does that mean for business? (from the Hootsuite Blog)
YouTube Statistics At The Beginning Of The 2020 Decade.
1. YouTube has 2 billion logged-in monthly users.
YouTube’s user base is still growing every year. Their user population was only 1.8 billion in May 2018.
2. 73% of adults in the U.S. use YouTube.
That’s more than Facebook (69% of American adults). And it’s almost twice as much as the next runner-up, Instagram (37%).
3. 81% of 15–25 year-olds in the U.S. use YouTube
YouTube consistently gets more popular the younger the age group you look at.
YouTube itself likes to quote a stat from a study it commissioned a few years ago that says on mobile alone it reaches more 18–34 year-olds than any TV network.
4. Almost 15% of YouTube’s site traffic comes from the U.S.
According to Alexa’s estimates, YouTube viewers are most likely to be in the U.S. Next runners up: 8.1% of YouTube viewers are in India, and 4.6% are in Japan.
5. 93% of video watchers in India are watching YouTube
YouTube is ubiquitous in its second-biggest market, India, with consistent double-digit growth every year.
Also, compare that to Netflix’s market share in India, which is a very measly 3% of people who watch video online.
6. Only 33% of popular YouTube videos are in English
When Pew Research looked at activity on popular channels (i.e., ones with more than 250,000 subscribers) in the first week of 2019, they found that only 33% of the videos those channels uploaded were in English, and only 17% were completely in English.
YouTube works in 80 different languages and 91 different countries, so this is not really a surprise.
7. People upload 500 hours of video every minute
Competition is fierce out there for brands and creators.
Also: our appetite for video content is still increasing—or at least our appetite for creating it. This number has increased 40% in the five years between 2014 and 2019.
9. 70% of what people watch on YouTube is determined by its recommendation algorithm
According to YouTube execs, anyway. Independent research supports this, with 81% of U.S. adults saying they occasionally or regularly watch videos recommended by the algorithm.
10. Over 70% of YouTube views are on mobile
This number has been steady since late 2018. Either it hasn’t changed, or the good folks at YouTube have decided not to update us. (That said, in 2019 YouTube was the #1 iOS app again.)
We’re keeping this here because it’s an important reminder to keep mobile top-of-mind when creating video.
These are just some of the statistics that we are seeing as we move into the decade of the 2020’s. What this should be indicating to you is that you need to be on Youtube. But, you might ask, how do I get people to watch and respond. Well, we knew you were going to ask that question. so read on!
I know the struggle too. It is super difficult to gain lots of traffic if your videos do not rank higher in Google. Do you know why? It is because YouTube is somehow a little brother of Google. Google loves to rank YouTube videos first before any website.
Now, if you want to go into the process like boosting your rank in Google and YouTube, there are a lot of parts you need to consider. I know and you know for a fact that it takes a tremendous effort to get it done.
But what if this can be done in just one click? Of course, it would be amazing. And today, we’ll make that happen.
It is a 7 in one software that helps you rank your videos higher on YouTube and Google. Amazing, right?
Wanna know more? Let’s go check the Features of Tube Rank Machine below!!
Front End – FEATURES
– Fully Web Based App that helps you rank videos higher in Google and Youtube for Unlimited Videos.
– Video Title Generator to get best titles for your videos.
– Video Description Generator takes the guess work out of writing a complex description for your videos.
– Video Tag Generator gives 500+ Tags for your videos.
– Build Backlinks for your videos in 1-CLICK.
– FULLY AUTOPILOT – submit a new video & easily build 50 to 100 backlinks built to it within the next 48hrs.
– *new* Video Rank Checker Tool
– *new* Keyword Generator Tool
– *new* Trending Videos Finder Tool
– No manual work required at all.
– No more expensive outsourcing.
OTO1 PRO Version Features
– All the Features of the Front End Version PLUS…
– Video Spy Tool – spy on the top videos in your niche.
– Advanced Backlink Builder for videos.
– Website Backlink builder – lets you build backlinks for any kind of website or webpage, not just videos.
– Build 5 different types of backlinks.
– Get 5000 BONUS backlink credits
– Export SEO backlink report to PDF & view online.
– Keyword research Tool built in to help you with backlink anchor texts powered by Youtube, Google & Bing.
– Create DAILY automated backlink campaigns that create 30 links per day for 30 days…etc. Set & Forget.
How Does It Work?
This is the software that does a lot of automation. That means this is super easy to use. Let’s check this video below:
- Can be used to unlimited videos
- Save a lot of your time
- Responsive Technical Support
- Need fast internet connection
- Need to contact support desk if there is any question
- Price will go up from time to time
Be comfortable now in uploading your awesome YouTube videos! Gain lost and lots of traffic like you’ve never had. GET Your copy of Tube Rank Machine Here!